Sunday, June 28, 2009

Caught Up

I think that I am all caught up right now! I promise to make a better effort to keep caught up in the future.

Some of the things that happened that I don't have pictures of:

  • I was elected Vice President - Fundraising for the PTO at Mamie Towles.
  • The Girl Scout Troop went roller skating. My kids missed it because we passed around the yucky stomach virus for about two weeks in our house.
  • Stampin' Up! has come out with a new catalog that starts in July - it is so very pretty!
  • We painted the kids' bathroom - gave it a little spruce up.
  • Tea went to Vacation Bible School for a week right after school let out - she had a lot of fun.
  • Swim lessons start in two weeks!
  • She will have a team of teachers for first grade - there are two teachers in her classroom, so she gets a bigger class. We are both looking forward to it.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hurray! You updated your blog finally. ;-)

Love the photos from the me and my guy dance!