Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cracker's 3rd Birthday

Oh my goodness, I am so far behind! Crackers turned 3 on July 15th and I still have not blogged about it.

Here he is with Tea and Bubba, opening presents. Bubba couldn't stay, so Crackers opened a gift from him before he left.





Here he is blowing out the candles on his dinosaur cupcake cake. These are the best cakes, no cutting, no utensils, lots of frosting! And, the dinos were a big hit, too.







Crackers got two of these Imaginext Dinos for his birthday - they are a big hit. You push a button and they walk and they roar. Lots and lots of fun!







Obviously, the cake was a hit. I was getting red and green frosting out of his nose for days! Two of his school mates came to his party and lots of his cousins. I do say it was a hit.

No comments: