Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Something Old

OK, I am playing along with the blogging convergence that can be found here.

My Babble friends made me do it. :)

We have a vanity and chair in Tea's room that belonged to my father's mother. I recently had both refinished and they sure look snazzy now. I will get a picture tomorrow and post it. My sister has the matching dresser in her house, I believe in her bedroom. She also has a matching chair. Grandma embroidered the seat covers and our names were written on the bottom of them, so we would definitely get them!

We just looked at a bunch of family tree stuff over the weekend, and in that packet, from DH's cousin in Las Vegas, are some pictures of his grandmother that we named Tea after. There are also some great pictures of his dad and his dad's parents, etc. on up the line. Again, I will try to get them scanned and posted later on.

With the tax season being in full swing, we are a bit crazy around the household. Add to that four Stampin' Up! workshops this month with one new recruit and you have a busy momma!

No comments: