Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Something New

Sorry, no pictures, Crackers has croup and was clingy today. I will work on pictures tomorrow, hopefully!

Here's my something new . . .

Crackers started preschool last week (thanks for the croup!) He has been begging to go with big sister and they had an opening for one day a week. So, he goes on Fridays, with Tea. He is in the babybugs room and they work on potty training. I'm not sure how well that will work with his only being there one day a week, but it is a start.

He just goes for a half day, so I drop them off on my way to work and then I pick them up around 12:45. They are there about four hours. Last Friday, the director said that he didn't cry for mom and dad, but he cried for sissy.

Tea goes three days a week (M/W/F) and she was the queen kahuna last Friday, introducing baby brother around to all of the kids and the teachers. She loves being a big sister so far.

Tomorrow is their Valentine's party. My mom and I are going to take them since it isn't a regular school day for them, but they should have fun. I'll take the camera, but we have seen my track record so far!

Enjoy!

No comments: