Friday, February 15, 2008

Something Blue

This will be quick as the kids are in the tub and it is the first time I have not had Crackers "velcroed" to me today.

I am blue because he is so sick. He woke me up Tuesday night with the croupy, barking cough and has been running a fever since Wednesday - thank you preschool.

We kept him home today and all he wanted to do was nurse and cuddle with me. Needless today, I have not accomplished much, and I have two Stampin' Up! workshops tomorrow. DH and I have been trading off with Crackers so we can get a little uninterrupted sleep, but he goes back to work tonight (after only having one day off).

The ped says to take him to pediatric urgent care on Sunday if he is still running a fever. Poor kid.

1 comment:

Stidmama said...

Getting around to reading late... I am sorry your "something blue" was you! I know the worries that sick kids cause. Hope Crackers is better in the morning.