Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dancing, Dancing, I Wish I Could Go Dancing

I have no idea where that came from, but my mom used to sing it to us all the time. ;)



Crackers started dance class with Tea - he used sit in the back with me and do all of the routines, so I signed him up. Bought him the cutest little black ballet shoes and away he went. There was a recital in June, but Crackers missed it as he was sick. Dad stayed home with him while mom was the stage mom again, so I don't have any video or pics of the recital. My mom did take some, but the lighting was horrible, so the best pics are of Tea in her makeup, which you have all seen before.





Sierra Nevada Ballet came into the school and worked with the kids for a couple of months on ballet as well. They did a small recital for the parents at the end of it.




No comments: