Tuesday, March 31, 2009

January

Oh, man, have I been bad! My only excuse is that I work part time for H & R Block, and we are busy. Let us reflect on January . . .






We took the kids to see Thomas the Train at Lawlor - that was a ton of fun.

































We also took our Daisy Troop to a Cookie Rally - yes cookies sales started in January. The girls learned about safety and recycling and they got to taste test the cookies!





















We also had an investiture ceremony, where they all officially became Girl Scout Daisies. There are 11 girls in our troop, 2 first graders and 1 girl from the morning kindergarten class. The rest of the girls are in Tea's afternoon kindergarten class. They are a joy to work with and I enjoy seeing them come out of their shells!











And for good measure - my two cute kiddos!

No comments: