Monday, June 2, 2008

Dance Recital









Here they are . . . my mom was in charge of pictures, as my husband was in charge of video, as I was in charge of five little ballerinas. The kids did very well and considering that they were the third performance of an hour long recital, they were so very well behaved.









I think that Tea had the largest contingent there! There were: the four of us, of course; my parents; DH's mom; my sister and her husband and their four kids; DH's brother and his wife and their two kids; DH's sister; my best friend, her husband and their daughter; two of Tea's former preschool teachers; and, last but not least, her godmother.

Posted by Picasa

Tea got flowers from her dad, Grandma and Tata (my mom) and she was thrilled. She went to bed that night with the flower that Tata gave her. It was a very pretty Dahlia from her garden, in a little water tube. I had to take it out of her hands and put it on the headboard so she wouldn't squish it.











The above picture is from the finale where all of the dancers were on stage. The below picture is Tea with my Dad (her Bubba) and her flowers.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Tea could not be any cuter! I love the photos! I can't wait to meet her.

J