Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Letter to my Family

Dear Son,

Please stop putting unwanted items in our cart at the grocery store while I am not looking. We don't use mouthwash and don't plan on using mouthwash. Are you trying to tell us something?

Love,

Mom

Dear Daughter,

Please stop putting said unwanted items on the checkout stand while I am not looking. Just because your brother put it in the cart does not mean that we wanted it. See above.

Love,

Mom

Dear Husband,

There are two of us grocery shopping with the kids. Can you please pay attention to the kids while I have my back turned looking at something on the other side of the aisle? See above.

Love,

Minty Fresh Mom


please note:

I love my family and I am mostly joking, but this is the second time now that I have come home with something that I did not plan on buying. I guess I have to be more vigilant! :)

1 comment:

Stidmama said...

A beautiful letter...

and just TOO funny!


Glad you are keeping your sense of humor.